Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chore #9 - Completed

If you are confused - well you should be.  Most days I am confused as well.  But right now I know why you are confused and I am not. I skipped Chore #7 today and did Chore #9 - "Clean out glass cabinet in Kitchen" instead. Even though there were only 4 garbage cans to clean I just didn't want to do it :(.  Tomorrow, I may do it and if I don't there is always the weekend. Aleana is having an early birthday party tomorrow, plus I am having company :). 
You may not hear from me until Saturday - when I will post the pictures of my nicely tidied up cabinet.
In the Hands of God ----Gloria

2 comments:

  1. Hope she has a great birthday party! Get one of the kids to clean the garbage cans...I'm sure Matthew would love to hose them out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, you amaze me! Great work, all in all. And I totally agree with your sister-in-law. Cleaning garbage cans is a great job for one or two of the young men in your house!
    Congratulations to Aleana! How many years ago is it that you were here? It was about this time of the year because we were in NS or NB for a curriculum fair the day you arrived. Don't you think you should come back some time? Remember how relaxing it was? ;) ;)
    Have a blessed Sunday. Enjoy a true day of rest!

    ReplyDelete