Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chore #4 and #5 - Completed

The dust/dirt from the closet deserved to have a picture.  It was very hard to get a clear shot but you get the idea.


Before cleaning and organizing.
After cleaning and organizing.  I made seperate baskets for different catagories. One for tensors (medical care),  one for grooming (nail care, tweezers etc.) and another for creams and make up pads.  The middle basket is feminine hygiene products (notice the strategically placed travel bag on top???).  Oh and one basket for stock up products like toothpaste and face cream, as well as less used hair brushes etc.. 
Nice and clean and now better organized. 


I had a funny moment yesterday.  My sister is expecting (I am so happy for them!!) so I went to fetch out my Maternity Clothes box to see if there was anything I could lend to her.  After all the purging I had done the day before I soon realized that my maternity box was pretty pathetic. I had stuff in there from when I was pregnant with Ethan (possibly Aleana) that I just couldn't get rid of but had not worn since. 
Time to purge!!!  Here is the pile that I came up with. Some of it I just threw out because the stuff was not worth even passing on. My box was pretty empty by the end.
Why do I still have a maternity box you ask?  You just never know...it's all in the LORD's hands.
I love how He takes such good care of our family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment