Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chore #5

Today's goal is to quickly finish up the closet with a wash and then chore #5 is begging for some attention.

Chore #5 - Organize Medicines and Cosmetics

I did the medicines two months ago so I'm leaving that alone.  It's not like I have a huge line of cosmetics either so I'm going to morph the chore into organize and clean your washroom cupboard.  IF I have time afterwards (and the energy) I would like to try to tackle the junk drawer in the kitchen (yes, I do have one Lisa!).  Once again, I am not suspecting any of this to take long.  The blessing about today is that I am home all day and if it takes longer - so be it!!

Here is my new and improved Chore List.

6) Wash walls upstairs
7) Wash all the trash cans (blech!!)
8) Wash walls on main floor
9) Organize glass cabinet in kitchen

Week 3:
10) Wash patio doors - inside and out
11) Wash downstairs walls
12) Wash kitchen cabinets
13) Wash heavy bedding
14) Wash doors/frames - carry over to Saturday if needs be

Week 4:
15) Reorganize and wash bookshelves
16) Clean heat registers
17) Clean linen closet and Nadia's closet
18) Clean oven
19) Mending

Week 5:
20) Clean windows and frames - half of house
21) Wash curtains

22) Clean windows and frames - half of house
23) Wash fridge
24)  ??????
21)

No comments:

Post a Comment