Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chore #6 - Completed!!!

Here is my new coupon holder that I absolutely love!! I promised my friend Chris that I would advertise it here.  It's amazing really - must have been a real puzzle to sew together.  It has compartments for all sorts of sizes of coupons and that was I can catagorize them as well.  No more going through my scraggly envelope trying to find the one I need!

Isn't the fabric gorgeous? I also love the little elastic clasp with the button.


It fits nicely in my purse next to my wallet and there's even room for the internet printed coupons at the back.  If you are intersted in ordering one of these for yourself or for gift (would make a great gift!!) ck out Chris' blog here: http://cinnamon-and-sugar.doontoon.com/


Doing walls yesterday was uneventful and not worthy of pictures.  It took 2 and half hours split over three sessions.  That worked really well.  I am sore today but it's nice to have it done!!
See you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment