Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chore #6


Here's a small peek at a banner Aleana and I made over Spring break for Will's 40th birthday bash.
I got this idea for super easy banners from Alisa's blog - htpp://makingmorewithless.blogspot.ca/
Thanks Alisa!!  I have more but I'll show them later for now it's onto..
Chore #6 - Wash walls upstairs
I am not looking forward to this one!!  How to tackle something so overwhelming?  I'm thinking that I'm going to space it through out the day with other regular chores like laundry and bedding etc.. So the plan will be to do one room (5 in total plus the hall) and then do something else for awhile.  I am not even going think how long this will take - this one seems like it will take ALL day and evening.  One step at a time right??
Happy cleaning!! You are still cleaning right?  Love to hear about it!!!
I can't do this all by my lonesome can I???  Guess I could but it's more fun doing it together!

5 comments:

  1. Today has been a slow day, although we did finish the last lessons in some of our homeschooling books. Guess what I did today? I tried to fix my computer and get rid of strange viruses and then deleted ALL my bookmarks. Uggh...must have been about 50. I can't even find my own blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it again because I had sent you a message with a link. Good thing I don't delete hotmail messages. LOL

    Tired today, but looking forward to doing the things on your "to do" list soon. Oldest two sick here at home all day so we're just hanging out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria....it is about time I said hello. I love that banner idea, like your husband, mine is also going to celebrate his 40th this fall DV. I enjoy your spring cleaning tackle. Since our winters are hard and long here, I do my "spring clean" all winter long. I usually tackle a room a week. This winter my father in law puddied all my holes down stairs (he use to be in drywall before he farmed) It was wonderful, but...that ment I had a whole lot of painting to do. So, with the cleaning of closets ect. I also painting all the kids rooms...and since your painting, you might as well switch some rooms around. It was a big project, but a rewarding one.
    Take care Gloria...I will try to post a comment here and there. Glad to hear all is well on your end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, love following these blog posts. Very motivating. Looking forward to a new post today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear from you Jen!! I had the painting itch yesterday doing the walls - not the walls that need it but rather all the doors and jambs.
    I bet your basement looks great now - good job!!

    ReplyDelete