Monday, May 28, 2012

Chore #4 - Purge Old Clothes

Chore #4 - Purge Old Clothes

Okay, I am really really thankful that today's chore will not be hard physically.  I can't see it taking really long but you never really know until you get started.  Once the I go through the clothes I should give the closet a good washing.  I feel like I purged not too long ago so I don't think I'll have alot to get rid of.  I don't keep alot of clothes. When my allergies were super bad I moved all of our clothes into the closet, to eliminate dust. I MAY take a picture if I get careless and honest about my closet situation. It's a wierd sort of situation. 

We took the doors off when we did the flooring and I liked not having to slide them all over and have a hard time getting at the things in the middle so they have been off for awhile now.  I wanted to sew curtains up but Will didn't quite agree (thinking that they would attract more dust) with that so there the closet stands, quite ignored. But really - who cares?  If I don't post the picture no one but our kids ever sees our room.  So when I moved all the clothing in there, it got really stuffed and it's organized but in a real messy way. 

Are you purging today too??  Let me know if it was hard to do!!

3 comments:

  1. I did purge some outgrown winter clothes of Josiah today. That's about it. Just finished a Fly Lady Bingo game. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, once the major things are done in homeschooling (Math book done TODAY!!), I am going to try do the passover cleaning idea here: http://www.flylady.net/d/flyladys-kitchen/easter/passover-prep/
    I need to do deep-cleaning big time!! The only time I seem to get it done is when we move out of a manse and I don't want to leave it bad for the new people moving in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way, way too hot here to do anything other than watch the kids swim in the pool. 35 degrees :)

    Did manage to clean a few shelves in the pantry while it was coolish this morning.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete