Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chore #3 - Wash Moldings Throughout House

I apologize for not posting earlier - I plumb forgot!!! I was in a rush this morning to get to the border before 9 am, as I was helping out my sis for awhile.  I kept Ethan home today for some character training which has now included "service projects" such as helping Auntie with her house and now helping Mom with hers. 
I am off to feed everyone lunch and have a nap and then we shall tackle number 3.  Once again, I am not expecting it to take too long and since I have an extra helper - an hour should be good.  Am I having too high expectations?  Tune in later to see.  Happy cleaning!!!

6 comments:

  1. I have taken kids out for "character training" days, months, and even a year. LOL! It is so nice to have that extra helper not only to help with the cleaning but watch that the younger ones don't destroy everything else while you are cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuhhhm, Gloria, I am wondering if you mind doing this again next spring. I really should do what you are doing but this is not a good time ..... After all, Solke just retired a couple of weeks ago.
    ...so, not to put pressure on you but please mark your calendar for next spring ;)
    Great work and great attitude, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gloria for the motivation... I cleaned my light fixtures today! It didn't take too long- at times like this I'm thankful we live in a small home! I don't think I'll get to the moldings tomorrow, but they definitely need to be done, so thanks for the reminder! :) I think Amy will think it's funny to see me cleaning the baseboards and crawling around the house with her :) Happy cleaning to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for coming today!! Made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Gertrude - once tomorrow is through I am done with baseboards for a LONG time!!!
    Way to go Lisa - it's nice to know someone is working with me :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Gloria, that's not the idea. This is supposed to be a yearly thing.... ;) Besides, isn't that what friends are for??

    ReplyDelete