Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chore #3 - Half done

Ethan washed the baseboards upstairs - thanks Ethan!!!

Love my camara guy!

This little area here took me a half an hour.

Around the dishwasher was disgusting.

I lost both my helpers after a half an hour. Ethan was finished and Peter was "taking a break" that never ended. Here he is saying "Take a picture Mom!"

This whole area took me an hour.  I was not too happy about that.  I was starting to think how funny I was to think the whole house would take an hour - HAHA!!
So then...it took me over an hour to do the rest of the main floor - I'm not so sure I'm cut out for this type of work :(.  I'll do the rest tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow I will feel better about the whole thing.
Right now I'm just going to fall into bed and let it all go.  Me and my big ideas!!
Perseverance - in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. This is really motivating me. Not surprised about the hour thing. I am a little concerned about what may be hiding beside my stove and dishwasher. LOL

    You're doing great! Love you and have a great day! Feels great though, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged, you did great!! Just doing your kitchen was a lot of work and you got it done, be proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...some of us have never gone to such lengths .... Good work! Don't be too hard on yourself and by all means don't feel you need to work at this every day. Be realistic and spread it out a bit if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria - you are doing great! I think I might try this in the fall.... :-)

    ReplyDelete