Monday, May 28, 2012

Chore #4 - mostly done

Today's chore was greatly interrupted.  This is not my bedroom closet by the way :). 
I started at 8pm and meanwhile I was "extinguishing" Nadia.  This means that I repeatedly put her back in bed and say "back to bed" in a robotic way until she learns.  I'm glad I had something else to do but on the other hand by the time 9:45 (when she fell asleep) rolled around I was done for the night had not finished the entire chore.  There's always tomorrow right?
I made the decision to NOT publicize a picture of our closet.  Just too personal for me. 
I will, however, show a picture of my laundry room.  This is where I hang all of Will's dress shirts and everyone else's Sunday clothes and hanging clothes.  I tried to take a picture to show the pink labels I made to organize everyone.  You can see them better in the above picture.    

I took this picture to show the lower cabinets that Will completed a couple of weeks ago.  It's been awesome having the counter in there!!  Thanks hon.


I was really honest with myself.  Have I worn this in the last year?  Will I wear this again ever?  Do I even like this anymore?  So this is what I ended up getting rid of. 

Nothing really exciting - guess that's why they are going good-bye.

A surprise Peter picture on my camara- ha ha!!

This is Nadia helping out on Friday.


It's been really nice here lately (last week more than this week) but definitely not as hot as Ontario!!!

One cute picture just because. 
So tomorrow I hope to actually wash the closet and move onto Chore #5.  See you then!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I will have a big task in front of me: Emeline and Bethany's closet. Emeline grew probably about 4 sizes in the past year and Bethany just skipped a whole bunch of sizes. I go through my closet every year and purge. Wes' closet has lots to get rid of again. I purged his last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't touch Will's stuff this time.

    ReplyDelete