Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chore #7

Chore #7 - Wash out all trash cans


Here's another banner we made. They are super easy. Cut out your triangle with pinking shears and sew a seam around the edges. Add some ribbon on top and voila!!  No turning inside out and struggling to get the points nice.

This guy is so mad his eyes are green!!


As he grabs the fabric and twists it, he stops and looks at the pretty colors.

The effect is immediate - sleep overcomes him and he snuggles in for a calming nap.

This is a quilt top Aleana and I made.  I think it needs something around the edges yet - it's not wide enough to my liking


Isn't the fabric cute?  It's Aleana's fabric - I wonder who she'll give this quilt to??
Well, I'm off - I must wash trash cans.  I did two yesterday so that leaves about 4 for today.
I should do the ones in the garage too- do you think I'll be brave enough for that? I don't know.
I'm glad it's a slower day!!! 
"This is the day that the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!"
Yes, even when you are in the garbage.

1 comment:

  1. The garbage cans are not scaring me as much as our shed...all the rodents live in there. Lots of evidence of mice (including a dead one) and I need to get it clean because I don't want squirrels doing anything to the electrical wire. Don't want a fire...I'll get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete