Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 2 - Cobwebs


I decided to dust all the cobwebs today because I woke up with a cold and we had company. 
The oven needed time to brew anyway.  

The point of having a list is not to add stress.  It should be one's guide and servant not one's master.
So...my list may not be followed to the "T" but I will keep going.

Here I share one of my favorite verses :
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own"  Matthew 6:34

I heard a quote from one of my favorite authors yesterday...
"Each day we are given what we need for the burdens of the day.  It's when we take on the burdens of the next days that we then can no longer stand up"  
George MacDonald 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely piece of art work ... is it an original???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is original and I heard that the artist had an excellent teacher :).

    ReplyDelete