Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Clean 2014 - 14 days to Spotless!!!

Okay, I don't know how many people even read my blog anymore but it's been two years since I did a Spring Clean (see here to remember those good ol' days). 
yup it's that time of year again and the dust is calling my name. 

That pretty much sums up how I feel about it HOWEVER with bad allergies in the house - I must conquer the dust mites and save everyone in the house from using puffers on a regular basis!!! 
That's the little girl inside me somewhere who used to think that cleaning was a fun and grown up thing to do.  AND who could resist the rainbow colored books?  I'm inspired!!! 

Who wants to join me?  Need some motivation?  
I'll be posting everyday for the next 14 days (3 weeks in all) and I want to hear from YOU about what you are doing.  You can do what I do OR you can make up your own list but please SHARE!!! 
Encouragement is all we really need to DO this!!  And we can!!!  
Here's my list.  

Spring Clean 2014
1) Clean Fridge
2) Clean Stove top and Oven
3) Dust the top of all the walls to get at the cobwebs. 
4) Clean the Heat Registers
5) Clean all the moldings 
6) Clean all the door jambs
7) Clean all the walls on two upper floors
8) Clean all the walls on two lower floors
9) Clean 6 cabinets in kitchen 
10) Clean 6 cabinets in kitchen
11) Clean 3 washroom cabinets and purge
12) Clean front closet, purge, and tidy
13) Wash windows upstairs
14) Wash windows in basement 
See you tomorrow!! 

1 comment:

  1. I totally need to do this but I can't start tomorrow - we have. Primary holiday yet. Let us know how you do!

    ReplyDelete