Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 3 - Heat Registers

I'm avoiding that oven!!!  Truly, I woke up with my cold worse than yesterday. 
I worked on the oven door and that lasted on so long...

This chore took all of 10 minutes plus the 3 hours (!!) it takes for our dishwasher to run
I still have to dry them and put them all back but if I leave it long enough, they will mostly air dry and perhaps some children would like to help :).   

This register is being guarded by the Pink Giraffe. 

"Hi! I am much happier today.  Having mouth pain is not fun let me tell you and when it's gone I will smile until the cows come home!"

Small tip - If you have a piano near a heat register - stick insulation in it so that the air movement does not cause the wood to expand and contract too much, thus wrecking your piano.
Will I get to doing the oven tomorrow?  I just realized I need it for the casserole for dinner.  I shall have to clean it before then!!  No more procrastinating for me!!  
BTW: My blog is currently under construction - baby woke up so I have to stop half way. 
I will do the stove top and drawer tomorrow. 
See you then!! . 

1 comment:

  1. Great job. I never thought to put the registers in the dishwasher - great tip!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete