Monday, April 21, 2014

Around the World Scrappy Quilt Blocks, Mariella's Birthday Quilt and Nadia's Princess Crown


I'm close to finishing this top so look here for more pictures soon!!! 
I just don't know what to do with it!!! 
Maybe it can brighten up my kitchen. I'm too scared to give it to anyone because it's so bright and "out there". I started it in order to use up scraps from Madilyn's baby quilt here but that was a fail because I ended back at the fabric store buying more fabric!!  



Nadia loves crafting and princesses.  She reminds me SOOOO much of Aleana. 

This is simple baby quilt I made for a one year old in our church.  
Flannels on the top with minky on the back.  

Someone at the quilting retreat insisted that I sign my quilts.  I don't really like it with the ink - maybe I'll do it different IF I do it again. 


It's hard to see but I quilted big circles around the edges of the quilt. It was hard to do circles but not as hard as I thought it would be and it turned out surprisingly well. 


"We" made a crown the other day. I quotation we because it was more like me with her watching. 
Never mind - my children will make a crafter out of me yet!!!  

What could have bought that would have made her as happy?? 

Time + Crafting = Joy


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the top quilt. Those colors will brighten any corner!! Great job.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete