Friday, April 25, 2014

Thank-you!!


I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has been following along and commenting/encouraging me on this cleaning journey.  You know why?  Because I really need it!!!
It really motivates me and helps me finish the goals that I have set for the house.  I don't think I would do it otherwise.  I am far too full of excuses to get things done.

So...in order to show my heartfelt appreciation for coming here everyday to cheer me on I have a giveaway planned.  By the end of the 14 days if you have left a comment I will enter your name into a draw for something special (read: I haven't figured out what it is yet!).  I just feel really blessed - like everyone of you has come into my kitchen with a mug of tea (or coffee, if you prefer) and are there with me to hold me accountable and keep me going.  When this is all finished - that is one of my goals off the internet - I would like to have more tea time with others!!  It is too easy for me to isolate myself and say I'm busy but that's not healthy or up-lifting. Nadia and Madilyn love to visit others too!!!

I'm not quite done the oven today (It is hard physically and a BIG job) yet so stay tuned for pictures tomorrow.  Until then, God bless you and keep you.

1 comment:

  1. Gloria, that is a sweet post. I really appreciate your honesty. How I wish we could have come for my brother's wedding tomorrow. Then we could maybe have squeezed in a visit.... one day, one day. If not here, then in heaven.

    Keep up the good work!! We are in transition here, as the older boys are out working, so the younger ones need to pick up a bit of slack - it is good for them. We did the regular house cleaning today. That usually is enough for one day.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete