Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day One - Clean Fridge

See my red cheek?  I'm teething and Mom has other plans!!! 

I'm happy as long as I get to help!!!

A poem Will found for me - I look at it every day and take a DEEP breath.  

An outside shot.  This job will not be bad I am guessing because our fridge died in October (?) and this is our new (to us) one so therefore it's not very dirty.  

Mommy!!!  I am hanging on your legs as you take those pictures.  Can't you see me???  

Freezer

Freezer door. 

The fridge - for us this is an empty phase.  

Fridge Door. 

The veggie drawers. 

Tomorrow or Thursday will be grocery day. 

These are the after pictures now - see all the soothers in the freezer?  
I gave Madilyn an oatmeal in her booster seat and that kept her happy for 45 minutes. 

I moved the chocolate stash up a shelf because Nadia can reach it now. 





I threw some old magnets away. 
Voila!!! 
Altogether this took me 1 hour and 20 minutes (I had to take a break half way through).  
Feels good to be done!!  13 more to go!!!  
What a blessing to have a fridge that works - we went 4 days without one in October and it was doable and interesting (not as stressful as I thought it would be) but made me thankful for this appliance that we all too often take for granted.  Thank you LORD!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the fridge!! have to keep the needed chocolate stash safe!!!

    My kids did behind the fridge and stove because we had already done the fridge. We had just finished making maple syrup, and we had one batch that spilled, so here it was a much needed job.

    These little tasks are inspiring! Thanks for posting them!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Did you make the syrup from trees? maybe you have some on your property? That would be super cool!!!
    it's such a blessing to have extra people around to move those BIG appliances. Thanks for joining me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did make the syrup from trees on our property. It is soooo yummy on GF pancakes.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete