Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tuesday, November 22 - Part 2

The dorms used for summer camps and retreats etc...


Here are the adult turtles on the property.  Later you will see the baby turtles - even cuter!!
I love turtles!!!




Beautiful Gardens!!!


Starfruit.  At least that's what it looks like to me.


This is a laundry machine that the theological students use.  Pretty basic.

Classroom at the ATC.  There is a much needed airconditioner above the lecturn.

The Portuguese Salmos and Hinos Books.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Gloria - enjoy reading of your adventures....

    cecile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing Brazil from a female visitor ;-) I laughed when you said you liked that green colour for a bathroom. I grew up with that colour in our LIVING ROOM (gross) and in our hallway and in the upstairs bathroom. My mom's mantra at the time, "Trying to keep Alberta green". Yeah, well, nice try to cover up the fact that the paint was probably on sale or bought at an auction mart. LOL We also had a lot of the pink and yellow in our house. I still love that yellow colour!!

    ReplyDelete