Saturday, November 5, 2011

October Sewing Projects

This is what I used to make a circle. Interesting is it not?


I got this idea from
http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-29T22%3A11%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=7
It's a lego play mat that becomes a roped bag when you are done playing. I made it for some special boys (not my own) and their Mom knows it's coming - now she knows what it looks like!!
This is the outside.

I haven't given it to them yet because I have to put the grommets on - had some trouble with that and I need some spare time to focus on it.



This is the inside of the mat (the side you play lego on), it's made of denim.




This was alot of fun to put together but making a circle was hard.

Now that I have done it once I know how to do it better next time :).



I put these curtains together for the kitchen and I was happy with them but thought something was missing...



Don't you think they look so much prettier?
I am really pleased with how they turned out!!

Not much time for sewing these days but that's okay because I've been making time for other things that you will get to see next week :).

I have a few other posts to do before the special edition starts - I really am excited and I can't wait to share it with you :). If you know what I am talking about please don't mention in the comments what it is because that would ruin the surprise.


2 comments: