Tuesday, November 8, 2011

John Hus Play and Swimming Lessons

Aleana took mostly video of this event, so I don't have alot of pictures.


Ethan is in the middle with the cape on.


He played John Hus' friend Jerome and he did a great job!! I think that he loved it the most because he had this really great yelling scene. At one point Ethan's second cousin, Leah Bredenhof, who was a superb John Hus, yelled at him over chess and threw the whole table over and chess pieces went flying!! The little kids thought that was hilarious.


Those early church fathers were not mild mannered that's for sure!!


So that's Ethan on the right in the middle and Leah at the left.

After the play we went to swimming lessons and I TRIED to get some pictures.
Tried is the operative word. Impossible to take pictures of people swimming!!!
But I tried.


Out of the pool - that I can do.
"Hi! Mom!"





"Watch this Mom!!"






No, this child can not stay still in the pool!!




Onto the next child.


Here he is learning how to hold his breath under water.




"Give me five Peter!"







Keep your mouth closed Peter!




Some shots of Nadia in the back pack with her dolly.




It's amazing to me that she knows how to take care of her dolly.


She wipes her mouth and rocks her. Modeling at it's best.







Nadia is not normally a soother baby but she has been teething and then she likes
to have it.


I am doing a blog blitz - in case you haven't noticed :). I hope to blog every day for a few days (just to catch up) until the surprise happens and then I will continue to blog as much as I can, when I can for almost two weeks.


Hopefully your curiosity is high now and that will keep you reading every day for awhile.


I love surprises!!!


See you tomorrow -no - on Monday. I'll take Sunday off!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did notice the blog blitz! I go away for 2 weeks and there were a "ton" of postings to go through. I am all caught up again and curious as to the surprise. I will be checking back!

    ReplyDelete