Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Dolly Days and Pumpkin Puree

Today I shall have to do a double post (not so hard because I download all the pictures at a seperate time) to make up for yesterday - I apologize to all my dear fans - tehe.

Just to keep you guessing, tomorrow shall be my last post before the surprise and there may be a few days before I get to blogging for a very good reason.
So here is Nadia with her newest trend.


I can't get enough of taking dolly pictures.
I still have to capture the wiping her mouth moment - with a sock in this picture, but anything will do for Nadia!!


We pureed some pumpkin and I loved the orange so much I took all these pictures.

It looked better in person :(.







I thought maybe the white contrast would help but it did not.



Instead, it attracted the attention of this little girl.

I think I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves.

















This is the part where I stopped taking pictures and took it away.

What a bummer for Nadia!! !

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?? Four pictures of bagged purred pumpkin?? It made me laugh! You will have to try the pumpkin choc chip muffin recipe in the family cook book, its really good! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete