Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quick Question



Does anyone know where I could find light weight jammies for this baby for the summer?

Right now I just have cotton sleepers (size 9 months) and before I stock up on 12 months I want to find something that she could wear that's not as cool as a onesy but cooler than a sleeper (maybe a two piece? maybe light pants to go over a onesy?). I'm not even sure what this in-between jammie would look like. Any ideas? Yes, I am hoping for warmer weather :)>!!!

So far I've tried Superstore, Wal-mart, and Valu-village.


Right now it's late for me but stay tuned for an awesome recipe, and more pictures. Sports Day was cancelled for tomorrow so who knows maybe I'll have the chance to download for awhile.

Take care and remember:

HUGS!!!

NOT DRUGS!!! - as seen on my BILs T-shirt.

3 comments:

  1. Costco? Craigslist? Zellers? Sears? Children's Place? lol Good luck!
    Maybe you can just sew up a couple pairs of pants for your little princess to wear with her onsies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm that's a good idea...I have some old but classic patterns from Will's Mom I should look at. Does anyone have any links to some good tutorials? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.made-by-rae.com/
    Here is the link I was going to send you!
    Happy sewing! :o)

    ReplyDelete