Monday, June 20, 2011

Random Happenings

Family BBQ at Uncle Jake and Auntie Lee's.

Notice the little hand at the bottom? Will thought it was so cute.


This is what happens at the BBQ - I love it!!

Our kids LOVE the family BBQ.

It's always been for Opa's birthday. This year he celebrated in heaven.
I'm glad we still celebrated too.

This is another picture of the girls' quilt. Check out the previous blog for more on that.


Aunti Lee - happy with her quilt.

So glad she has it!!!


This was taken about three weeks ago already.

Look, Mom!! I can stand!!!


Aren't I a big girl trying to grow up so fast?


Ethan's project on Pumas.

I really loved how he worked on it consistently and didn't leave it til the end.

It was a great lesson to him that with good time management stress is dramatically reduced.

Good job Ethan!!



Matthew's Canuck fever sign. He cried when they lost and started cutting up his sign he was so disappointed. We had to have a good talk about that.





I have a video of this and it's so cute but with the new camara we have yet to figure out how to down load the videos. Hopefully soon!!!


I want to be like my big sister!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Glad you still could have a family get-together!! Good way to remember opa every year!

    ReplyDelete