Monday, June 20, 2011

Blast from the Past and Haircut

June 6 2011 - Nadia Lynn Faber
May 1999 - Aleana Janelle Faber
We found a picture with the same hat but not the same hat AND dress.



Pretty smiles for Daddy.



The exersaucer is lots of fun but I don't like it so much now that I am moving everywhere!!
This was taken on one of the FEW hot days we have had.


Peter is such a good older brother. Mom? I love you AND I love the baby. He would tell me when I was expecting. Now, he says "Mom? I LOVE Nadia...why aren't you allowed to marry your sister again?" I am now chopped liver :).


This is Peter before his summer haircut.


Trying to get a good before shot was difficult.


But an after shot was even harder. "Do you mean this close Mom?"


"Do you want me to dance for you?"


"Show my neck muscles?"


This is what we saw in our backyard at 7 one morning.
The kids were at the window for about 5 minutes enjoying their antics. Here the one guy is rolling in the grass. Must have had an itchy back...hay, I know what that is like!!

Foraging in the flower garden for what??? Worms??? Not sure.

They look cute, but I know from my SIL that they can be little devils. I am sure she remembers...

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Yes, racoons are evil animals wrecking everything, breaking into your home through the roof, making nests in your attic right above your kid's bedroom, peeing through the roof, etc. BAD MEMORIES. Thanks Gloria, I just had a PTS moment. :)

    ReplyDelete