Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Go Lite Go!!

This is a bad picture of my Go Lite Blue from Philips.
I shine this in my face for 15mins every morning and before the time change I would also do it around 4-5pm when the sun would set.
Has it made a difference?
I definately think so. My low tone (feeling down and like crying all the time) days are by far fewer and I feel more awake in the mornings than I used to. Highly recommended for anyone who may be suffering from SAD.
The best part for us was that Will's extended covered the cost.
We were very thankful for that!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love one of those and have been wanting one for a looong time.... did you have to get a 'prescription' from your Dr. or did you just go buy it and submit the bill? I wonder if Darryl's coverage will cover one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling leave a light on for me......(sang in a Belinda Carlise kinda way) haha sorry but I just have that song in my head from this post. :) I just put a really bright flashlight in my face in the mornings and that seems to do nothing but annoy me and make me grumpy. haha Seriously though.....I am happy that it is working for you. Go light Go! I should get one.....Hope you have a good day!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you found something that works for you. My dh also struggles with SAD, except this year, in which we have hardly had winter and now we actually get spring - 19 here today. We usually go from winter to summer. This is nice.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete