Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Guessing Game Answers

I "guess" I have to post the answers since someone played the game. Yah!!!
1) Yes, that is White Rock
2) That was great guessing!! Or you just have great eyes. Yes, that was Peter peeing in the tidal pool. When you gotta go you gotta go!!! Plus, I had Ethan protecting the scenery :). When Will took that picture he had no idea what we were doing - tehe.
3) So the trick that made the pictures change orange was I took the picture through my polorized, perscription sunglasses. We also took a picture with Will's sunglasses but that just made the scenery look darker.
4) The time is about 5:15
5) The final picture was a "fort" but I loved the guess better - a bridge to another world of the imagination - that's beautiful :)
Til next time folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment