Monday, January 24, 2011

Words from Peter

This is from two years ago.
Here's some more interesting conversations with Peter:
"Mom - I know what!! The prime minister is the government!!"
- this after talking with Ethan about it.
"Mom? Do you think kings have more power or governments?"
"I'm not so sure, maybe kings..."
"No, I think governments do because they are richer"
"I suppose you are right...they do take taxes from everyone, so when you work, they take some of your money."
"I don't want to work Mom, I just want to worship God, share, and pray"
"Oh, so you want to be a monk?" - actually I didn't say that but I thought it
"You know what Peter you don't have to go to work yet but you do have to clean your room."
"Why?"
"So the floor is clear so we can vacuum in there and then you don't have a problem with dust allergies."
"I don't have allergies Mom!! I am strong and big!!"
"You are right but some of us do. I am glad you want to worship God, share and pray (trying to get back to the point)."
"Mom, when you die do you have to go through fire?"
"No, you get to go straight to heaven"
"oh good"

No comments:

Post a Comment