Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sick Days

Peter showing off his uvula.

The flu went through our house last week. Everyone had their turn except Miss Nadia, who managed to get by unscathed. It was nasty - it lasted 3-7 days depending who you were. Peter actually stayed in bed one whole day - I have never had that happen before. He said to me "Mommy I think I am staying in bed and not getting out for a long long time." Poor little guy. I had to change his bed three times and every half an hour he called "Mom!!!". I got lots of exercise that day.

When Will gets sick he just sleeps alot. He came home the previous day at 2pm and didn't get out of bed until 11am the next day. Here we are having our sick day together. Peter took the pictures and here is one of the few that was centred - tehe.


Just having some fun...

On a bright note - Matthew is learning how to read and we are enjoying that. If he reads 100 books his teacher will give him a book. Needless to say, everyone in the house is being delegated to reading with Matthew. Aleana and Ethan love it because it's something they can be an expert in :). Which reminds me - I have to get to the library soon...


A beautiful nursing picture - on a sick day I must add.

No comments:

Post a Comment