Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mostly Nadia...awwww

I have dedicated this whole morning to blogging and laundry - along with taking care of Peter and Nadia of course!! There are three other blogs before this one so make sure that you see those ones as well because they are easy to miss!!
These shots are from new years eve.
It's so hard to chose when everyone in the house takes so many pictures!!!

Will and I went to a 70s party. He was already in the van waiting for me, when I thought of getting a shot. I joke with him that when he does that he reminds me of his Dad!!!


Our third snowfall.


More tough choices...



What's over there?

Peter said to me "Mom, I want to sleep with someone...with someone I love." So we made arrangements for him to sleep "with" Aleana one night. She lovingly sleep on the floor - what a nice sister!
More difficult choices...these are from last week.

Now I like to laugh too!!!



Nadia can be found in the strangest places...

She doesn't seem to mind!!!!





These I took this morning - 9.5 weeks old.

3 comments:

  1. Nadia! What a priceless treasure! And what a blessing to have another beautiful grand daughter!
    Love from,
    Dad and Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....I wish I didn't live in another country so I could hold her more!! I find she looks like your baby pictures Gloria. Nadia is going to grow up loving her big sister! Love the pictures, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures! Nadia looks a lot like Aleana and her mom! She is adorable. Aleana is such a helpful and kind big sister. Isn't it great having older kids to help along?

    ReplyDelete