Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What else is New?


I have not written about our gifts in a long time. I have been hesitant because I did not want to mention things that I had already written about. Today I think I can wing it in regards to some things that have been going on around here for. So here it goes...

Thank you LORD for...

1) All the kids are outside right now - playing together and not fighting!!

2) It stopped raining long enough for the kids to play outside

3) My good sis brought dinner and it's in the oven! - thanks sis!

4) Good medical professionals who take good care of me (from the MOAs to the doctor)

5) Ethan who has such a nice smile
6) Matthew who keeps me laughing

7) For my cognitive training that keeps my mind calm and imagination from taking over - I really thank the LORD for this!!

8) That Peter has been such a good distraction to me

9) That Will is done his Mon/Tues night course schedule - that was tiring!!

10)That Will is doing his last EVER Tues/Thurs night course schedule that will be less stressful

11) Will who takes good care of me by cooking right now

12) Aleana who has been doing alittle extra of everything to help out

13) A good reliable vehicle that get's us where we need to go

14) For all the prayers of our family and friends - thank you!!

15) For this little person who we've never met but love already

16) For all the love this little person has already created in our family - the kids are so excited!!

17) For the gift of peace about this little person and how long she/he will be with us - the LORD is so good to us!!

18) For the rain that makes my garden grow!!

19) For the 2 rows of strawberries we planted - from last years group

20) For more sunshine and longer days - what a blessing!!

2 comments:

  1. no problem! Hope it was good!

    We are thankful for your little baby too! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being so open about what you are thankful for! Reading someone else's praises, helps refocus me!! Hope you are feeling OK - and congratulations on the new little baby. So exciting. By the way you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete