Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Vancouver Trip

Some painted stairs in Robson Square.
The famous zipline that people would wait hours to ride.
I had enough fun just watching others on it.

Part of Robson Square.


The kids and me. Matthew is in there if you look harder.




Taking advantage of some on the photo opportunities.



The boys especially thought this was cool!

Bobsledding with the gang - makes a pretty good team!!


The famous olympic cauldron. It was to be lit that night at 8pm for the para-olympics - 3 hours after we saw it. Oh Well!


Some of the artwork sprinkled around downtown.


Inside downtown library. I would love to study up there on the left!!

Some more unusual artwork we found. HUH???

I think this is suppost to be a crumbled piece of tinfoil - or do I just have no imagination?

In the Art Gallery - Will got in trouble for this one - No Pictures!!!

At a park across the Lion's Gate Bridge.
Children can play on driftwood for hours!!

All in all, it was a fun two days with my favourite people.


4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! It looks like you had a wonderful day together as a family. Special memories are made.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Look who's getting taller than Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo album! My favourite photo is the one of all the children on the driftwood with the harbour in the background. It's beautiful and so West Coast! I used to go down to that library to study sometimes when I just wanted a nice, quiet place to be that wasn't home or school. I loved it there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I like the library one and the art gallery ;) Did you feel like a criminal when they caught you taking it?

    That's a big piece of driftwood!

    Vancouver is such a beautiful city...

    ReplyDelete