Saturday, January 16, 2010

Onto 161

Today, I will add pictures to the gifts in my life.
161) Eyes - guess whose these are.
162) Moments of complete and utter cuteness. Here Peter has placed his Pooh bear Grandma B. made him in a bed of cloths beside his bed

163) Bunk beds are great inventions. Can you tell which pair of brown eyes are peeking out?

164) The moon - it's so pretty.

165) Helmets for go-getters like this young man - the perfect protection

166) Big warm parkas for outdoor skating (accompanied by bright smiles)

167) I do not believe I have mentioned strollers yet. Very handy on outdoor ice.

168) Hum...here I am putting on my 50 year old skates from my Mom. They still work very well. I am thankful for hand me downs.

169) This is Matthew's ginger bread house he made at school. I was thankful that I could help out that day.

170) Hosea and Mae from the Philippines. They taught us alot about being gracious and hospitable. They opened their hearts to us and we were blessed.

171) Here are their children Han and Amos - they played with our children despite language barriers (at the end of their visit, their English was coming along) and will be missed.

172) The gingerbread house the children received from Grandma F. - they had fun decorating it and eating it!!

173) I love gifts - and because that is what this list is all about - I am thankful for them.

174) Long rolls of newsprint paper that was donated to us. The boys made wrapping paper for us.
175) I am not sure who drew this anymore (no one is home to ask) but it's really cute and for the art work I am thankful. Don't you wish you could have been in the stable?
176) For ears to hear the preaching
177) For a nose to stop and smell the roses
178) For a tongue to taste sweet things
179) For the sense of touch to enjoy hugs and kisses
180) For hair that covers my head from the cold (who knows how long I will have it?)


4 comments:

  1. Hey I see you got a running stroller! :o) You like? And I am pretty sure that is Aleana's eye and Peter peeking through the bunk bed...
    Did you go skating at the Fen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Aleana's eye, and Peter looking through the bed.
    Two gingerbread houses??? Nice!! We haven't done that yet, maybe next year. :)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. how dose every one now thats MY eye? Maybe because I have blue eyes.
    ~Aleana~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aleana is the only child with blue eyes, so I agree with the other two posts. Aleana and Peter.
    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete