Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Today, I don't have any pictures. I do feel that I have some explaining to do. I have not been on here for awhile because I had a goal that I was trying to reach. Alas, I have now realized that my goal is unattainable. I had wanted to publish my blog into an albumn for our family BEFORE I started up my blog for 2010. Ha!! That was wishful thinking. I was hoping that this project would be finished in oh, say, one hour. Ha!!! Another burst to my wishful thinking bubble.

First the cheery, bright and bold company that I wanted to use was no longer in existence - which I didn't realize until it took over an hour to attempt to download everything, and then my technical support agent (AKA Will) showed me that there was no "communication" going on in that down load - ARGGGHHH. Next step - find another company. Not hard because I had one already picked out. Only problem with this one is that the editting is labourious.

Honestly, I don't mind that - it's enjoyable - but I want it done before next Christmas. So that's my project and I figure if I stuck to my orginal goal I would never get on here again - good thing I'm older and less stubborn than in times past and I realize that goals can change. Oh yah, I am moving up in the world (pat on the back!!). For those that don't know me as well as my zany sister - I am ONLY being funny. Problem is not alot of people get my sense of humor. Wow this is really sounding junior highish - I think I'm going to bed!!

One last thing about my zany sister - next time you see her - get her to tell you a funny story because she is really good at that. She makes me laugh - thanks sis - I love you!!

So have a blessed New Year, and I'll continue my gratitude journal tomorrow. Stay tuned - it's about organizations I am thankful for!! Which ones do you appreciate?
My number one organization is God's church. I already used that in another 20 so I will be starting with something else. Til then, Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment