Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Down Memory Lane

It's previous obvious who this is - but how old do you think he is?
Clue: He has all but one of his baby teeth.
Not so obvious which child this is - who is it and how old?

Who is Aleana sleeping with?

Once I find the disc with all the other years on it - I hope to do this walk down memory lane alittle more often. That and scanning old pictures would be a really great project to eat up the time that I have to fill up during my boring days :) - te he.

3 comments:

  1. Ethan is 6
    Matthew is 18 months
    That is Matthew with Aleana
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Michelle said. They are all so cute....love the one with Aleana and Matthew sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is that Ethan is 5
    Matthew is 2
    and Aleana's sleeping buddy is Matthew

    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete