Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Matthew's First Day of Kindergarden

Aleana wanted to make Matthew's lunch and she put alot of love into it too.

Oh that mischievious look!! Perfect for the first day.

This is Matthew looking rather small in front of his new school, William of Orange.

Going into the school. He looked apprehensive but he didn't run back until after the assembly when he ran back to give me a big hug. He did good though, he just quickly hugged me and carried on. By then, I had finished doing my crying and Will had said "Gloria you're doing good, but just don't let Matthew see you like this :)" SIGH...my first baby to leave me like this.

3 comments:

  1. He's going to enjoy himself. Madison was up yesterday ready for school and I had to disappoint her by telling her only Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of Matthew!! Such a stinker!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet, thanks for posting this. I was thinking about Matthew last week wondering how his first day went.
    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete