Monday, May 25, 2015

Saanich - May 20th

This garden was in Sydney.  Before going to Sydney, we had been in Saanich for an interview with BC Ambulance.  For Will of course (although we have considered me working but that's another story another day) and it would have been a great fit for him.  He worked part time with them for 15 years so he had the experience but in the end we decided not to move the family to a location of reformed isolation.  And... in the end he didn't get the position either so all's well that ends well. 

These flowers I just recently learned the name of - heuchera.

I love the bright yellow ground cover.  The girls would not smile!! 



I wanted to record how well all these plants went together for future gardening reference!!

At a park in Sydney. 


As you can see - the weather was gorgeous. 

This is the view from a neighborhood in North Saanich.  

We had to check out Butchurt Gardens.  We didn't have time or $$ to go in.  But I got this shot of the beautiful, blossomed drive way. 

For some reason these ferry shots are backwards - this was on the way there. 
I love the ride, even though it makes me seasick. 

Smile Gloria!!  This is your cruise for this year!!  

Madilyn is such a little monkey.  She'll climb anything. 

This kept the girls busy for a good hour.  

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I've been wondering how you are doing Gloria. We just took the same 'cruise' to the March for Life in Victoria a couple of weeks ago. I will remember you and your family in my prayers. Alisa

    ReplyDelete