Monday, August 23, 2010

Blogging Problems

Does anyone else see the problems with my blog right now? If you do - do you know what's wrong with it? We've had several viruses in the past month that we have been fighting and I'm wondering if one's blog can have one too.
All these problems make me leary about posting our holiday photos (ie: lots of work for nothing). I am considering closing my blog down for good but my daughter is trying to convince me to at least wait until baby is born. So... if anyone can give me some ideas on how to fix this wierdness that has descended please leave a message - thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yup - it looks wrong. The background is only all grey, and there's this floating box from photobucket that says This image or video has been moved or deleted. Hope you get it sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like cutest blog on the block has deleted your background. They did the same to me a while back, and I had to go to their website and pick my background again. That is the only problem that I have had with blogger ever!
    And if you are worried about privacy, just make your blog private like I did!
    Any questions, just email me.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the same as Jan.
    Why don't you shut this one down, and start all over? Maybe don't use the cutest blog on the block and instead just use a basic background from blogger itself??

    ReplyDelete