Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Holidays - July 22, 2010

The day we left was beautiful.
This is Will and the boys watching our ferry depart from Horseshoe Bay.
We are off to Langdale and then it's a half hour drive to Porpoise Bay where we camped.



Once and awhile I let Peter have the camara...
This is already at our campsite and we are walking to the beach.
Aleana and Ethan bought a little dinghy before we left.
Look at those biceps as she is carrying it!!

At the park that evening.





I am almost six months pregnant in this picture.


This is Aleana and I walking back from the park.
She still likes to hold my hand sometimes - can't beat that :).
I'm still one inch taller!! (and alot rounder all about)

3 comments:

  1. I like the new blog look. Good job! The camping pics look great! I always look forward to your updates.

    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! I bet this time next year Aleana will be towering over you. She already tops me by quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete