Friday, February 8, 2013

A Mother's Blessings

I copied these from Aleana's blog.  She took these herself. 
I think Nadia is her favourite model.

Nadia reminds me soooo much of Aleana at the same age - except she is not as strong-willed.  She will have a temper but it won't last for a half an hour.  I am so glad Aleana out grew that stage and has become the level-headed young lady we see today. 
 Nadia has interesting eyes.  They are hazel (if you could call them that) - the pies in her eyes are alternating blue and brown.  Then, in her right eye 4 pie pieces are only blue.  I love it how the LORD makes everyone so unique!!! 

Stay tuned for sewing pictures.  I am almost finished quilting the baby quilt - I had a lovely afternoon sewing with Nadia all over me (seriously, we co-operated rather well) - I just have to finish quilting the borders and get the binding on.  I hope to do that all tomorrow while the family goes swimming without me. 
I want to thank everyone for their suggestions and support because I am so pleased with it now that it is quilted!!!  I am so grateful that I stuck it through and didn't cut it all up into pillows. 
Can't wait to show you!!!  Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful girls! Love those pictures! Can't wait to hear if you are going to have another girl or boy. Thinking about you, love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! They will have such a close bond. Waiting for news pretty soon out here in Ontario.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete