Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Who Has a New Camara?

We do!!!
Uh oh!!



Nadia has a cold so she's not smiling very much now that we have a camara again.


Funny thing is she remembers what it is for...



and sure knows how to look pathetic when she has the chance.

Don't you feel sorry for this little girl?

Today she was feeling better so maybe tomorrow I can post some smiley shots :).

Stay posted because I have lots of things I want to take pictures of now that we know how to download everything. The other children for starters, sewing projects, the expanded garden, and the new paint in the living room.

Lots of inside work to do with all the rain we've been having - ha ha. My 80+ neighbor predicted that we are going to have a short and hot summer with more yucky weather to follow that. He's an experienced gardener and he rememembers the flood of '49. Anybody reading this remember that flood? Barnston Island was under water!!! And Lulu Island. Anyone know what major attraction is on Lulu Island?


YVR - Vancouver International Airport.

My main point back there was that he remembers all the weather patterns from the past 70 years (as long as he can remember) and this is just his educated guess from experience but one that I would trust. I'm just hoping that when it's really stinking hot we are camping so I don't have to deal with it. I am a true Alberta girl and I prefer the cold to the hot.

When I turn 50 I am moving to Alaska!!!

Seriously though, I would rather holiday in Alaska then in Mexico. Maybe one day I can buy a cabin up there and cool off for 20 years. Now I'm just getting more and more silly - time to call it a night. At least I know how to amuse myself...

Good night!! Don't let the bed bugs bite!! (Mom, what are bed bugs? How big are they? Do they really bite you? Can you see them? - this all from Peter one night when I made the mistake of saying this :) )

3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how big and beautiful her eyes are!! Love it! Can't wait for all the pictures coming up now that you have a camera again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gloria,
    We're happy for you that you have a new camera and that you put it to work right away with photos of your little princess, Nadia. Hoping to see other pictures soon. It is so nice to see the grandchildren as they grow!
    Love from,
    Dad and Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia is adorable and bright eyed! I'm with you...I prefer cold to hot weather too! I LOVE Alaska especially the rugged wilderness.

    ReplyDelete