Friday, February 18, 2011

What Would I Do?

If I didn't have you?
A sappy love poem this is not
Just reality of my heart.
I would be half of what I am
without you.
You help me so much
and encourage me to go on
when I don't feel like it.


As a father you are right in the trenches.
That only endures me to you more.
Instead of wondering what I would do
I remain thankful and full of praise to our
Father, for giving you to me.
The LORD is merciful to us every day
as we live our lives together
in love and struggle to
be obedient to Him and trust in His love.
Lately, it's been hard with everyone sick (me too!) and you spend time at work
and then work hard at home.
I pray that the LORD will give you an extra measure of His
strength to endure this trial.
Love you Will!!
I pray for you every day.

3 comments:

  1. I will keep you all in my prayers! Hope you are all on the mend, and feel better soon!
    I am so afraid this flu is going to hit our house... :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post Gloria. It is so wonderful to hear women praise their husbands instead of complaing about them.

    So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Praying you are all back to normal soon.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I am thankful that you have such a wonderful husband too, he is good for you!! Hope you are all feeling somewhat better.....we are starting it here, Joel is sick. :( I am disinfecting everything in the hopes that no one else gets it, but I am probably already too late. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete