Saturday, August 29, 2009

What We Did This Week

Out of love for his wife's sanity Will built this ramp
for the everyone to walk on, INSTEAD of through the dirt pile and INTO the house.
Thanks Hon!!
Notice the orange flag tape hanging from the corner of the house? That was put there
AFTER Aleana and I both hit our heads on the corner. OUCH !@#$%
I made salsa for the first time on Wednesday.
I love the colors!!
It was alittle runny because I used my chopper for the tomatoes to be more efficient.
It tasted really yummy so I don't think it matters too much about how runny it is.
I used the chopper for the onions too and that worked well. I had to hand chop the
peppers though. Any tips about the tomatoes?

Here's the dirt pile from digging the holes for the footings.



Aleana had a friend over and they set up our "old" smaller tent.
Sleep overs are so fun. We won't mention that didn't actually sleep in the tent!


Here's a shot of all the footings before the cement was poured.



One more shot of our dirt pile.


This is the cutest!!! My first video upload and it worked!!
This is Peter's first "real" piano recital.
What do you think? Do we have another Mozart or Roy Orbison?

No comments:

Post a Comment