Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I do get some sewing done now and then!!



A paper pieced "Cliff's Bear" I attempted. He's going on my Alaskan quilt. 


a scrappy strip quilt I am slowly plugging away at. 


Aleana helped me in October before she started her new job with making bumper pads for Ben.  

All made with items on hand.  Love that!! 

This is Ben's baby quilt which I MAY have previously posted about but in case I haven't - can you see that it's my first attempt into modern quilting?  The top right is the sun with rays shooting down.  
It's warm and fluffy but otherwise I was not entirely happy about it.  Next time I need to use smaller squares for better effect.  

My little helper.  


Another scrappy, ongoing creation.  Need to do that when one is on a fabric fast. 

Rainbow Strips Quilt. 


Alaskan quilt fabric.  Love it!!


I could never take a picture like this!!!


October, sunny day.  My sister gave me a faux hawk!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment