Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What's Going On?

I see that I am not the only one - blogger will not allow any more down loading of pictures unless you pay ?!!?!?!  Does any one know what is going on?  Will deleting my blogs from 2009 help? 

I've been sewing alot lately and wanted to share what I have been up to. Alas, blogger won't let me. 
I have already downloaded pictures from our holidays and just need to add comments.  Bear with me. 
I realize that sewing blogs are much more fascinating than holiday blogs but I need to get them done anyway.
I guess this is a good way for me to not get distracted from the job at hand!!! 

Hopefully I'll have this problem figured out soon and I can provide some eye candy for everyone :). 

Take care - in God's hands,
Gloria

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad, I really enjoy checking in on your blog and seeing what you and your family have been up too. If you move to another blog site, please let me know.

    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete