Sunday, August 5, 2012

Peter's June Diary


Hi my name is Peter!  If you saw me today you would see that I look different now because my Mom cut my hair really short.  Here are some pictures I took in June.   

Here's my Mom getting up from a little lie down on the couch - she does that every day.  Now that the baby is coming, she get's very tired and she seems to be in the bathroom alot. She doesn't always look this funny, she's just fixing her hair. 

Here's my little sister Nadia - I love her alot and we get along pretty good.

She likes her soother when she wakes up - it makes her happier.

She likes to roll on the ground with me - we wrestle.

Here, as you can tell I am on the counter.  I'm not really suppose to be up here.  Okay, I'm not allowed to at all.  Nadia wants to come up too.  That would be fun!!  You can see Mom's feet in the corner but I don't think she sees me yet - tehe.

Hey! Nadia where are you going? 

Oh you are going for the strawberries!  Good choice while Mom still doesn't see us.  Maybe she is sleeping while she is standing up hay?

There I am with my older brother Matthew - we like to build things together and then fight about whose is the best or who broke the other's.  We do play without fighting for quite awhile though so Mom \
tries to understand that and loves us anyway.

That's my Oma - she's 80!!!  She sure doesn't act like it though.  
We always make plays for her and she thinks they are great.

There's my sister Nadia again.  Isn't she amazing with the tower she built?  Okay, maybe I built it but we're having fun together.  I think I will miss her alittle bit in September when I go to Kindergarden. 
I wonder if she will miss me?

2 comments:

  1. That was very cute!!!

    Congratulations with your pregnancy. Praying for healthy and energy and endurance for you, especially during these tough early months. When are you due?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ultrasound in two weeks as the due date is yet to be determined. The baby counter on the top of my blog is what I suspect the date to be but my doctor disagrees because of my uterus size.
    I'll post pictures once we have them.

    ReplyDelete