Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ethan's Birthday Party



Ethan had some friends over for his birthday.  I made him an ice cream cake. 
For some reason it flopped...can you believe I flopped an easy ice cream cake?  

I had a really good laugh because I didn't say anything to the boys but they had lots of interesting comments about it!!!  The one boy says "Don't worry Mrs. Faber, my Mom always messes up the cake!!"

"This tastes good even though it's all messed up!" 
One boy didn't even eat it....I'm okay with that.  I agree that it didn't look too appetizing. 

                                          Isn't it cute how Brandon wanted to hold Madilyn?
And he did such a good job too!!! 
You can see my latest quilting project in the background. It's for a friend who moved away....6 months ago.  
I'm free motion quilting it and I've been practicing and studying the whole process so I can do the other 2/3s of it properly.  Now for the confidence to just do it!!! 

The boys were really great kids and I was thankful that Ethan found new friends at Credo so quickly!!! 

Almost walking!!  Madilyn has lots more hair now than in this picture.  
The boys went swimming after dinner and had lots of fun!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment