Saturday, January 4, 2014

You know you're wanted when...




 
 Tonight at dinner Nadia came up to my chair and stood there for a few minutes awaiting a time to climb into my lap. Eventually, I guess she got sick of waiting for me to get the hint and she said to me 
"Mommy, are you available for me?"  
"Yes!! Of course I am available for you - come here!!  Did anyone else hear what Nadia just said?  She wanted to know if I was 'available'!"  
She was rather confused as I hugged her close and everyone laughed.  I hope we didn't hurt her feelings.  
We just thought that it was such a grown up word for a just three year old!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Awww, too cute! Love seeing all the pics!
    Time for a phone chat soon, yes? Btw, noticed the budget cuts in Clarion ads...missed your littlest darling's name?! ;)
    Hope you are all doing well and having a good start to 2014!
    <3 Sarah DV
    PS. We haven't had kids back to school yet, as it's day 2 snow day...pretty blizzardy out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of your little girl is the definition of 'joy' :-)

    ReplyDelete