Wednesday, November 2, 2016

March - 2016 - Latimer Lake

I was having some technical difficulties so the Latimer Lake pictures are interspersed with the 2 month shots of Ben. 
At the end of our walk on the lake, there were these bike ramps that the kids had a hoot balancing on.  




Hay!! Stay awhile I just want to talk!! 




This is by Nadia - I think her heart is full of rainbows.



I always love Nadia's penchant for fashion.
Madilyn too!!! It's entertaining to the utmost degree.
Either it will make me laugh or give me great pleasure when she get's it "right" in my eyes.  It's all subjective isn't it?  

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Amazing to see how much Ben has filled out when we look at him today. Keep up the fresh posts, it is a great pleasure to watch your blog. Your not-so-secret-admirer.

    ReplyDelete