Thursday, November 24, 2016

Curtain Interruption


Hope no one minds if we have a minor interruption to discuss kitchen curtains. It's been a year with nothing so the time has come to make a decision.  I want to sew them up and here are a few ideas that sang to me.  The ones above are my personal favorite but I've been told that they are too ...you know, tacky.  I may not care and do it anyway ;).  


These ones here are tagged because they are simple and no sew.  
Will doesn't like them and thinks it looks messy.  
I think it's creative. 


I LOVE this picture with all the blue.  That's the blue that I want to highlight in the curtains. I'm really digging the fabric in the curtains. 

This curtain is cute too.

This is basically my kitchen (mine is brighter white though) so I thought I'd collect it for reference. 
I like the roman blind. 


Another patchwork curtain that I could go with...







Are you willing to share your favorite?  I'd like to hear from you!! 
I'm going to do a valence or a roman shade.  

1 comment:

  1. I really like the roman shade curtains - the first picture of them that you put up. It looks cozy and welcoming. Myself I prefer not to put curtains on the lower part of the window because I like to look out - but I also don't live in town and look into someone else's home. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete