Saturday, February 18, 2012

Life over Winter

Visiting Cousin Iris born on December 29th.
Isn't she adorable???
Nadia seems so big comparably.
We noticed that she had a Faber nose.  For the rest she looks like her mother, InHee.
I love this picture from the summer and I was going to use it on our Christmas card and forgot.
Thanks to the Kooiman's for taking such a good shot. 
I also forgot if I had posted this yet or not so I just did it again!!

And here are some updated shots of the kids who you haven't seem in ages because I've been blogging about Brazil - only 3 days left on our trip to blog!!

So, yes here is proof that the children are alive and well.






These are all mostly from Aleana's camara as ours has been MIA for about 3 months now.
We got it back on Thursday!!!  Now you can look forward to more blogs :) - I hope. 
Greetings and may you have a blessed Sunday worshipping our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment